Wednesday 16 April 2014

Topical Steroid Withdrawal Staph Infection



Just when I thought I was doing well I get knocked down with a horrible cold and then today I wake up to a probable staph infection. I think stress is definitely the factor in this circumstance, what with the move coming up. Grumble.

I still have some doxycycline left over from when I had MRSA, at least a full courses worth so going to start taking that and also not use moisturiser for the day. Not sure how I will fair tomorrow at work without any but this needs nipping in the bud ASAP.

5 comments :

  1. Hi Jenny,
    That sucks when you feel like you are making progress. Hope it settles quickly and the move goes well and can be as stress free as possible for you.
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline. It's actually looking a little worse this morning so I might pop to the dermatology department. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny!
    Thank you so much for the comment on my blog, it really means a lot! I guess my Sister does fit in with conforming to the rules set by society (Uni, Job, Marriage, Kids etc.) Hopefully she will open her eyes one day and see that things can be done differently!
    I'm sorry to hear that your illness has stopped you from doing certain things (but who knows what the future holds, take each day as it comes!) but I find it very inspiring that you are blogging about it, helping to raise awareness and helping others who have similar issues.

    Yep, I truly believe if you're happy that nothing else matters! Not everybody in life might want a career, does that make them a failure, nope!

    I hope you have had an amazing weekend =)
    Hannah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried zinc and vitamin D

    ReplyDelete